PenGuiN ^ ^

PenGuiN ^ ^

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Somethin "ugly" happend in me..... =.=

I went to bank juz nw.When i come out from bank and once i want to get in my car, suddenly got 3 indian guys blocked me,they put a lot of car spray on my car,said sekejap saja.after that,they start thier presentation,that is spray on my car,and wanna do sales with me, 3 bottol of those spray is 1 set. 1 set cost RM 88 ==...(of course i dint buy la.but they do a hard sales with me! they said aiyor, i ady used my spray..how much u hv nw? go bank and get RM88 to buy 1 set la. )they seems like dun let me go, then they ask me paid..after tat, i use my own "strategic", just leave them my number, then go far away from tat place..(They also know to get my number for follow up..haha~ calling me just now...=.=) And i 1 sen also dint gv them !! HAHAHA!! wanna bully me,tipu my money ar? who r u oo....>.<  
to the 3 indian guys, come on man, if u really need money, or want to do sales, let me teach u la...don't do hard sales(force people to buy) anymore la...u really makes me DxLxN just now..
u tot i will scare u by just a tattoo on ur hand??  U r wrong !
If u dare to disturb me by phone, i will report to police..seriouslly....

No comments:

Post a Comment